Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Iain Thompson  
#1 Posted : 02 November 2018 18:41:25(UTC)
Iain Thompson

Groups: Registered, Club Members
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have recently completed my British Cycling Level 2 coaching training, and need to run 6 coaching sessions before my assessment in Mid December.

I would love to run a course with Inverness CC members! I could run sessions to prepare for a cyclecross race, the Etape de Loch Ness or any other event that has piqued you interest, or alternatively I could focus on key skills (cornering, climbing, descending, gear selection, body position, balance and co-ordination) in order to improve a certain area of your riding. Please drop me an email or message on here if you are interested.

I have a few other interested parties and the more the merrier!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Iain
Derek_P  
#2 Posted : 09 November 2018 10:50:04(UTC)
Derek_P

Groups: Moderator, Club Members, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Iain Thompson Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

I have recently completed my British Cycling Level 2 coaching training, and need to run 6 coaching sessions before my assessment in Mid December.

I would love to run a course with Inverness CC members! I could run sessions to prepare for a cyclecross race, the Etape de Loch Ness or any other event that has piqued you interest, or alternatively I could focus on key skills (cornering, climbing, descending, gear selection, body position, balance and co-ordination) in order to improve a certain area of your riding. Please drop me an email or message on here if you are interested.

I have a few other interested parties and the more the merrier!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers, Iain

Hi Iain

The club has a committee meeting on Monday evening so I'll raise your offer at that forum and see if we can tease out any interest. The Monday development rides would have been ideal for this but unfortunately they've finished for the year. Just to clarify, are these generic coaching sessions or are they restricted to any particular bike type or terrain?

Thanks

Derek

Edited by user 09 November 2018 10:50:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified