Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AlanC  
#1 Posted : 05 September 2021 15:36:38(UTC)
AlanC

Groups: Moderator, Club Members, Administrators, Preview
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hi folks, as a few of you will know, myself and Keith are doing the Maggie's 500 charity ride this week coming - 500 miles in 5 days mostly in the Aviemore area (postponed from last year and route changed due to covid).

It's obviously a big fundraiser for the charity and there's a silent auction running just now with a lot of great items, including some cracking cycling memorabilia, with another big (yellow) item being added tomorrow! If you fancy a look and maybe bidding on something in aid of this great cause you can find it here: MAGGIE'S 500 SILENT AUCTION SITE

I'm also running a prize draw as my final fundraiser just now, entered via Just Giving (link below) - £5 per entry (no gift aid), for aged 18 and over as most of the prizes are boozy! Entries by 13 September please, draw to be made and winners notified by 17 September.

Prizes:

• Six vouchers from Cafe 1, each for a two course meal for 2 from the early bird menu, with 2 glasses of prosecco on arrival (6 separate prizes)
  • A 'Hebridean St Kilda' organic wool sweater from aeroleatherclothing.com (RRP £130) - winner to choose size
  • £100 of vouchers for Rocpool Restaurant
  • A voucher for a cut and blow dry from Suzie at Hairworks Inverness
  • Bottle of Laphroaig Select Islay Malt whisky
  • Bottle of Caorunn highland gin
  • Bottle of Smirnoff red label vodka

Entry via AC JUST GIVING PAGE FOR PRIZE DRAW

Please make sure I can identify you from your entry and remember to note 'prize draw' on Just Giving. Bottles to be collected locally (Inverness); vouchers can be posted.

Thanks for your support and good luck!

Edited by user 05 September 2021 15:37:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified