Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AlanC  
#1 Posted : 06 March 2014 23:33:26(UTC)
AlanC

Groups: Moderator, Club Members, Administrators, Preview
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
As a British Cycling affiliated club we have the opportunity to apply for team entries into the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 event on Sunday 10 August. Individual entries to the event were massively oversubscribed so this is a great opportunity to gain entry. 400 teams of 4 will get in via this route and if the organisers receive more than 400 entries (I assume they will) then there will be a ballot.

Applications must be received by Friday 21 March and while each club can apply for more than 1 team all entries for the club must come through a single contact. Please therefore note your interest below or by PM to myself by Thursday 20 March.

Teams must be composed of 4 males, 4 females, or 2 males and 2 females. All entrants must be British Cycling members at the time of the application and at the time of the event. Assuming we have 4 or more people keen to do this the team slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis for the first 4 applicants that meet the set team criteria, so if we have 3 males and 1 female we won't be able to put in an entry but if we have 3 males and 2 females then the first 2 males and both females will be the team.

If we can raise a team (or two) and are successful in the ballot the individual members then have to register and pay the entry fee of £48 by 25 April or the whole team will lose its place.

We can sort logistics once/if we get in!

Dave did this last year and is doing it again this year and said it was a great day, and it would be superb to get an ICC team down there. I'm keen to give it a go.

Event info can be found at: Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100.

RSVP

Alan
AlanC  
#2 Posted : 16 March 2014 18:06:34(UTC)
AlanC

Groups: Moderator, Club Members, Administrators, Preview
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Just pushing this one again in case anyone missed it. The deadline is this week coming so if you're interested let me know by Thursday.

So far we have 2 males (The Red Lantern and myself) so another 2 males or 2 females needed to make up a team entry.